Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My, my how easy we forget. ..


That I even have a blog!!!

Oops! Thanks to my wonderful friend Kristin I realized it’s been a while since I blogged. Mostly because no one reads it ROFL

So… I think I need some sort of creative help. Since we moved I haven’t really scrapped at all. . . a lot of my stuff is still packed up which is part of the problem. But when I even *think* about unpacking it my head starts to hurt.

So I need help! Mojo, challenges, whatever!!! I’m beginning to think that maybe I don’t love this as much as I thought I did!!

Anyone. .. .anyone. .. bueller. . bueller. .

Any help????

2 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Disney Mummy said...

Okay girl! Here are your three challenges for the weekend:

The first one must be done tonight (Friday):

1. Unpack one box.

Your assignment for the rest of the weekend:

2. Set up your scrap surface.
3. Get your favorite tools at hand.

I will email you at home tonight to see how you are doing.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

http://memorydesigned.proboards78.com/index.cgi?board=challengecontest&action=display&thread=1133814611

there you go!! challenge! :D

i know what you mean though. Have you thought about going through mags or galleries or idea books to get some inspiration? that's usually where I get my inspiration from and I find that I get all amped up about just doing it! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home