Thursday, November 17, 2005

Regrets . . i've had a few



my good friend kristin tagged me with a Meme!!!

Here's my instructions:
Instructions:
1) Call the meme "Regrets - I've Had A Few"
2) Always refer (and link back) to the blogger who tagged you
3) Always tag (and link to) at least two new bloggers
4) List as many regrets as you like, but list a minimum of one (even if you have to re-interpret the term 'regret' because you feel strongly that you don't have any)
5) Include these five rules in each post as the meme instructions.

Regrets... I've had a few.

hmm what do i regret about my life?? I've always said I don't like to regret anything in my life because whatever choices and decisions i've made, whatever path my life has taken, has shaped me in some way and made me who I am today.

However. . there is one thing that I truly regret in my life: not applying myself more in college. sounds really stupid i know. i graduated. . i have a degree. .i have a good job. .. . but i think it could have been BETTER!!

so that's my regret. :)

and because i'm supposed to i'm tagging Maureen and Linda (even though they probably won't read this ROFL)

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

:-* MWAH!!!! thanks for doing this tag!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home