Thursday, October 13, 2005

just some stuff



not like anyone READS this stuff anyway .. but it makes me feel good :)

let's see:

* went shopping over the weekend to Old Navy .. desperately needed shirts that actually FIT . . .so i got some :) that was fun. . heading to Lane Bryant this weekend for Jeans. . since the short ones at old navy were still pooling at the floor

*in a related item i think i have short legs. . . (see above) .. i'm actually NOT all that short. . (5'5") but apparently my legs are like midget legs (with no offense meant to any midgets)

*i think i'm getting my first vera bradley bag this weekend. . but i'm still undecided on which style bag to get.

*we looked at 2 apts. . . 1 was a dump. . still waiting to hear from the other lady. . so if you know of any rentals. . let me know :)

*lots of stuff going on at work. . NONE of it pleasant. . .ugh. . i have a headache today too

*RAIN. . lots of it. . .non stop. . i'm building an ark .. anyone want on?? :)

*kerrin said last week she wanted to go get a tattoo this coming sat. should i get a new one?? or a new piercing?? what to pierce. . decisions decisions :)

and finally:

*the sisterhood of the traveling pants shipped from netflix today. .oh my god i can't wait :) i am a dork :)

5 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

what tattoos do you have already? i want to get a tattoo after i have the baby!!

i've been wanting to see "sisterhood of the traveling pants" too but its hard to get kevin to sit still through that. i'll have to plan a girly night or something.

and i *heart* vera bradley!! I got 2 matching bags (diaper bag and tote) when abbi was born from my mom. they still look like they're in NEW condition even though they've been used, abused, washed, dried, and heaven knows what else. they're the BEST EVER! I'm reusing the diaper bag with this baby since it still looks new!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger volvomom said...

I find that Old Navy pants go WAY long on me, too, and I'm more high waisted. If I get petite, they're too short. If I get regular, they're too long. ARGH!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Hi! I love Old Navy! They have the best clothes that actually fit me!

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL......Amanda, I'm dying to know what you bought this weekend?! Hope you found jeans and a vera bradley bag. Hmmm on the tattoos and piercings ;)

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r too stinkin cute girlie!!! i *heart* old navy too..short legs unite! *lmao* i miss ya!! we gotta catch up sometime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home