Thursday, September 15, 2005

meeting goals



I'm a quitter. There I've said it. I don't have a great track record with certain things - weight loss being one of them. I've always given up, given in. . .

NOT THIS TIME

I hit (and exceeded) my 10% loss goal at weight watchers last night. I was down 6 pounds (haven't had that big of a loss since the first week). I am down a total of 33.4 pounds!!!!!!!

I don't think that words can express how happy and proud of myself I am. It probably sounds braggy but I seriously want to tell strangers on the street - "hey guess what. .I lost 33.4 pounds and YES the .4 IS important!!!!!!!!"

:) :) :) :)

euphoric is the best way to describe it!

4 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOO HOOO!!!! That is just awesome, Amanda!! What a great accomplishment, and I am so proud of you for sticking with it!!!

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amanda! Be proud!

Nancy

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger ~Mel said...

Good for you Amanda! That's a great achievement, and you should be proud, because you worked at that and reached a goal you set out to achieve! Congrats!!
And the new hair is cute.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Jill said...

woohoo! that is a lot! good job girlie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home