Thursday, September 01, 2005

Office pet peeves



ah. . how I love the working world. .corporate america. .the crazies that i work with. . .ah. .

now that i have all my *love* (coughcough) out. . it's time for another fun round of:

OFFICE PET PEEVES - disguised as notes to my coworkers {cue cheering crowd}

1. please. . by all means. . come in to work whenever the hell you want. .. i'm sure they were just kidding around when they set your hours as 7:30-5pm . . ..they REALLY meant anywhere from 7:35-8:05 to 4:45 - 4:55 . . promise {wink wink}


2. also. . .it's totally okay for you not to do what you're paid for. . no matter how many times someone tells you that you DO have to do it. . . . again. . they were just kidding

3. yep. .you're the only ones who get a lunch break. . because i choose to sit at my desk and eat my lunch i don't get one. . . .AS IF. . . LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FREAKS!!!!

4. we're all reasonably intelligent people - please learn to put paper in the effin' printer. 'nuff said

5. your incessant humming and snorting of snot into your skull really annoy/gross me out. .try to stop





i feel so much better. . now if only they would FREAKIN' LISTEN





4 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee! I totally remember those "corporate" days... eek! Feels good to write it all out, huh?? I think you need to scrap a page about it!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Tina said...

Ewww on the snot snorting!

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SO don't miss Corporate America!

 
At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that NOT missing Corporate America. Your blog always cracks me up!

Nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home