Thursday, August 18, 2005

OH the shame!!!!


I have a dirty little secret – I LOVE Jessica Simpson. I think she’s gorgeous and funny. And I LOVE her new version of the song “these boots are made for walking”. I feel dirty – I should wash.

Although. . .when I really think about it. . I’m not embarrassed at all by this. ..LOL.

When Newlyweds first started on MTV I watched it, because I’m a reality show junkie. However, I realized quickly that I really enjoyed watching Jessica and Nick’s relationship.

Maybe it’s because it reminds me and John of OUR relationship. I have never questioned the validity of the title “chicken of the sea” however, the following sentence DID come out of my mouth – “what kind of meat is corned beef?” Yes folks, my very own Jessica Simpson moment. This is why John occasionally calls me Jessica. granted she's way prettier than me. . but i can identify with her. . . (although not when she spends 700.00 on underwear LOL :) )

Anyway. I really do like her. .and I do like her music – maybe it’s because she doesn’t take herself seriously – which I appreciate.

Who knows why. . but there you have it. . my dirty secret for Thursday!!

2 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger volvomom said...

That's funny! I don't know enough about her to be shocked by your confession!

I will admit, though, that I think Paris Hilton is cool. Oh yeah. Now if only I could fit Annabelle the bloodhound in my purse...

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger kristina contes said...

Not esp a JS music fan...but I would die to have that body!!

Love that you used Shel for a college essay...fabulous!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home