Monday, July 25, 2005

High Praise Indeed

So. . over the weekend I finished putting together Michelle’s baby album and gave it to her yesterday. Baby Joshua is coming TOMORROW – I’ll be an auntie again!! She really really seemed to like it. . which made me feel good – it’s hard to make an album as a gift and know if someone really likes it. . .ya know?? Lol anyway. .i digress.

I sent the link to the album to a girl I used to work with who’s actually having a baby in about 4 weeks. Here was her response:

“Amanda, that's beautiful!! I would buy it if I found it in a store!! :)”

WOW. That made me feel SO good. . you can’t even imagine. . although I’m sure some of you can.

I wanted to offer to make her one too. .but then I was like .. hello crazy person lol you don’t have time. .(I have another album to make for another pregnant friend LOL) and we’re actually not like “outside of work” kind of friends. . .. but she knows she’s having a girl and a girl album would be SO fun to do. . hehe

Anyway. . . high praise. . high praise indeed.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger volvomom said...

You're just the awesomest!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home