Sunday, July 17, 2005

...and I'M BACK!!!!

i'm back (she says to all the readers she DOESN'T have) did you miss me (hmm no readers equals no missing me ROFL :) )

anyway. .i'm home from my girls mini vacation on the Cape (Cape Cod for those of you who don't know :) ) it was WONDERFUL. .. i get to see Kerrin a lot but the last time we saw Kim was at my wedding. . ..however. . it felt like we were together 5 minutes ago :) we had SO much fun (random thoughts probably for a scrapbook layout LOL: sundae school, mayflower beach, west dennis, halcyon, winslow gray, 28, HOOTERS, breakfast at Tiffany's - yeah she was a bitch, trick - miss coco peru, buck island road, pirate's cove, damn yankee's fans - why do they come to the cape anyway, can't shut up for a movie, dirty boys, 8 nipples, sleeping in hell, messages in the sand, it's gotta have a bathroom or i'm not going, do you want to scrap this, cookies, s'mores, where's the grill supposed to go, are you sure he's not gay, cuffy's, um spf 15 isn't cutting it - try 30, snack shacks, shantys, seductive madison, hydrangeas everywhere - it's the sea air maybe..didn't we already have this conversation. .. )

hehe yeah so it definately was FUN :) :) but i am glad to be back. .. i came home to harry potter 6 waiting for me. . and . . . well. .i'm already done LOL john's reading it now

OH and i weighed in at weight watchers tuesday and i was down 2.4lbs. . i'm over the 15 pound mark. . . . the scale is SURE to show a gain after my time at the cape but i'm still happy :) :) now it's back to work :) :)

check in. . tell me what's new with you :) (to my phantom "readers" hehe)

4 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Cape is my home away from home. Hopefully going to have a day trip there with my cousin one day next week.

Nice work being over the 15 pound mark!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger volvomom said...

Very cool! I can't wait to see a layout from that trip!

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Girls trips!! Glad you had a good time!

HEY!! Huge snaps for the wieght loss! I really should be doing WW, that's the only thing that works! Go girl!

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Glad you are back!! I want to go to the Cape!! ...and pop in to RI to visit my parents! Congrats on the weight loss!!! At my last WI I gained 1.4 pounds...of all the things to stink at, losing weight was not one I bargined for!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home