Monday, July 11, 2005

Time Flies!!!

okay so i didn't have a chance to post yesterday. . since i was at one of my best friend's weddings. .BUT

yesterday was our one year anniversary. WOW. has it been a year already. it seems like yesterday i was anticipating our big day and now it's been a year. WOW. 525,600 minutes (as they say in Rent).

I can't even believe it. i'm so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man. John is more than I could have asked for in a partner - he's my husband, he's my best friend, he's my lover, he's my champion, he's my prince. and i love him so very much. it's odd to me, i tell him i love him all the time - he's probably sick of hearing it. however, the words "i love you" don't seem like enough. i often wonder if they convey just how much i truly ADORE him. how much i've changed and grown because of him, how much i look forward to the day we have our own children for him to lavish his love on. because that's what he does. he absolutely LAVISHES me with his love. and i adore him for it.

my wedding day was literally, the happiest day of my life. 1 year ago, 525,600 minutes ago (give or take lol), i had no idea how i could be happier. but i am, every day that man loves me makes me happier than i was the day, hour, minute, SECOND before.

so, because i know you're reading, i love you johnathan and thank you. . for everything. . thank you for seeing in me something i still haven't learned to see in my self, thank you for being my everything, thank you for you :)

oh. . and the wedding yesterday was BEAUTIFUL. . full of love and meaning. . and Laura looked like a PRINCESS - absolutely breathtaking. watching Laura and Eamonn take their vows and start their life i decided that there is NO better way to celebrate an anniversary - watching 2 people you love and care for start their marriage. it was a beautiful reminder of what i have. the love of an incredible man.

2 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, happy anniversary Amanda and John! Hope you have a wonderful vacation!!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Jana said...

525,600 minutes

Ok, now I can't get the song out of my head! Thanks for reminding me -- Loved Rent. Guess I will have to hunt down the songs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home