Tuesday, May 10, 2005

{I'm cool}

a bold title, non?

well. . i'm cool. . . with the 6 and 8 year old sets apparently :)

my little cousin briana is turning 8 this week (which makes me feel old as it is - i was a senior in high school when she was born. . i remember the day like it just happened. . lol) and she's having a sleepover party on Saturday. my cousin (her mom) asked me if i wanted to come help out, keep her company etc. . sure why not. . .

so sunday my cousin calls . . turns out briana INSISTED that she call me to make sure i know what time the party is etc etc etc. .. . . and the day before she and her dad were at my parent's and briana kept saying i was coming and dave (her dad) kept saying "i don't think amanda's coming" and my mom finally told him that yes i was. . . apparently i'm a pretty wanted guest. . :)

now. . obviously i'm the "cool" cousin now.

why am i getting such a kick out of it you ask?? well here's the deal: my cousins have always been like my sisters. . the oldest (briana's mom) is only 10 years older than me. so we're not that far apart in age. . .when i was little they were seriously like superheros to me. . they were the coolest, the prettiest, the most fun to be around. . . (i still kinda have those same opinions of them now. .except i get to hang out with them more LOL). ..basically i worshipped them. .at family functions i always wanted to be near them. . .etc etc. .. now briana and emily (my other little cousin. . she's 6) are acting the same way with ME - how freakin' cool is that?? lol

***bright spots***

*it's sunny today*
*scrapping tonight woo hoo*
*a stop at starbucks on the way home*
*snuggles from belle*
*tivo'd shows to watch*
*the amazing race is on tonight*
*friends*

have a great day all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home