Monday, May 02, 2005

{bright spots}

it's monday . . yep. . that about sums it up :)

so. . in honor of monday. . . i present to you my bright spots (aka things that make me smile and laugh :) )

**emails from john, kerrin, and linda all through my day (they keep me going :) )
**new strongbad email (garage sale - so freakin' funny)
**a SUNNY day. . (i was seriously considering building an ark over the weekend)
**my little cousins . .. yesterday was Briana's first communion . . . and i got some quality time with her, emily, and zoe. . . . they're so cute - emily was glued to my side and zoe's just soo adorable ("see ya later guys"). of course the little guys in my family are adorable too. .but those girls. .there's something about them :)
**reading other people's blogs. . LOVE IT :)

anyway. . it's a short list. . but seriously. .check out strong bad's email ROFL. . .trust me :)

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda I love your bright spots :) Great idea!
I kwym re: an ark over the weekend....and I'm happy to see sunny skies :)
I couldn't leave a comment other times so I am happy I can finally now :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home