Tuesday, April 19, 2005

{signature, rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead, and a few other things}

was planning on a bigger post at lunchtime. . to do all the challenges that have been popping up on other people's blogs (OPB LOL) but i just started a letter for someone with the last name rosenkrantz. . yep. .i'm a dork. . . i'm laughing about it. .. does anyone know why?? LOL i know kerrin does :) :)

**EDITED TO ADD**

lol this is why i love kerrin. . i emailed her about the rosenkrantz letter. . and here's what i get back:


Dear Mr. Rosenkrantz,
We're not paying for your character implant. You'll have to remain flat, or pay the fees to be rounded out yourself.
Thank you,
Tufts
PS - Say hi to Guildenstern for me.
PPS - Heads.


i'm not sure who else reading will let it. . (or for that matter if ANYONE reads at all LOL) but this is why kerrin GETS IT. . . . please don't move to cali lol

after seeing other bloggers' way cool signatures. . i decided to try my hand at my own :) enjoy!

Color - pink
Word I most like to be described as - happy
Best meal I cook - my "summertime pasta" john loves it!

Best Dessert - lemon merangue pie
Favorite Book - the great gatsby
Outfit - capris and a v neck tshirt

Bedtime - by 11
Sound - my laugh
Wish - to live a happy, succesful life
Style - bright, sunshiny, simple, eclectic, easy
Word - love
What I crave - salty things, mexican food!
Surround me with - light, color, friends, family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home