Friday, April 08, 2005

{ah love}

"By the way do you know the best day of my life?" "… the day you were born… and I didn’t even know it…"

aww. . how much do i love that guy?? he's the best!!! i got that pick-me-up via email at work the other day (for anyone who's interested, i guessed our wedding day)

i just love that man so much. . it's hard for me to put it into words sometimes. our life together isn't perfect . .we're both strong willed (okay okay stubborn) and we both (okay okay me) always want to get our way but at the end of the day he's the only one i want to go to sleep next to and the only one i want to share my life with.

he indulges me in a million different ways and makes me feel like a princess and i *try* to show him just how much i love him and how much he means to me.

i just hope he knows . . . i *heart* you John always and forever <3

*04/07/05*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home