Thursday, June 30, 2005

**An Outrage**


So i just called home to wish my mom good luck today (just some pre-op testing) and my dad (who has fridays off but ends up working every other friday) is like "oh. . i'm not working on friday night i changed my mind" and i'm like "oh okay" and he goes "because i'm going to the RED SOX GAME WITH ROOFTOP SEATS". . . so i get all excited thinking he's going to invite me. .. . NO. . he invited my UNCLE. . (his brother). . . .now. . you must understand. . .i am a die hard baseball fan. . and all i wanted to do this season was go to a Sox game. . tickets are impossible (and expensive) to get. my dad wins them. . and he takes HIS BROTHER . . . . . (who. .in the past has gotten tickets and taken his son in laws, my aunt. . etc. .which is how it SHOULD BE lol). . . . i'm seriously VERY upset about this. . . stupid. .maybe. . but i then remember that the last time he got tickets (he won't go unless he can get the "good" seats) he took John. . who at the time was my boyfriend. .not my husband. . . . sigh. . a girl can't get a break around here :(

oh and in other news .. i'm down .8 . . . . 8 freaking tenths of a pound. . . sigh. . i suppose it's better than a gain. .but disappointing nonetheless. . .

guess i'll be watching the game on tv. . :(

what a way to start the day. . . lol

3 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the frick? time to find a new dad, amanda!!!! :P

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've got tickets for 3 more games this season. If we end up with any extra tickets Amanda, I'll call you!

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had tickets...i would send them your way!!!

I am SO PROUD OF YOU on your "loss"...keep your chin up girl and know that YOU CAN and if you ever need ANY encouragment, you shoot me an email! You are SO INSPIRING! I need to get off my bum and be a LOSER along with you!!! AWESOME, GIRL! Congratulations!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home