Thursday, May 19, 2005

{a cool day}

haven't blogged much. . no one reads it anyway LOL. . but. . I'M BACK. . because i have cooool stuff to say :)

today's a pretty good day - although i am ACHINGLY tired. . lol. today's my friday at work - CK convention with kristin and her friend tomorrow. . seeing linda. . and other friends AT said CK convention. . all SUPER cool!! oh and who could forget SHOPPING at said convention!! :)

then on Sat. we're going to kerrin's parent's for dinner. . .YUM. . . and then sunday is STARWARS day. . yep. i'm a dork. . my husband has MADE me a dork

OH!! and today i got an email from Wendi (of Wendi Speciale Designs) asking if i wanted to be a guest designer for Sept.. . .Ummmmm HELLZ YEAH (to put it mildly). . how cool is that

oh AND last week I got an email from Paperkuts for a pet page. . . belle the wonder cat is coming to an idea book near you. .. she'll be IMPOSSIBLE to live with from now on.. . ugh :)

AND. . there's a new strongbad email. .OMG. . .homestar as the cheat. . does it GET any better. . .??? i think not ..

ps - if you haven't yet. . check out homestar and strongbad . . especially do over - you'll be glad you did :)

6 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!! and we ARE reading -- just don't have much to
say -- but like reading your stuff.

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! I'm reading...so keep writing! I may not read as often as I'd like...but I'm reading!

So happy about your recent "toots"!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger marygrace said...

Congrats for being a guest designer for WSD!

And, I absolutely *heart* strongbad. Thanks for the update. :D

 
At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog! WAHOO! I'm reading I'm reading:):):)

you rock, girlfriend!

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sons love the Homestar cartoons. I've got to check them out, see what the kids are into these days :)

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Congrats on the call from Wendy and from PK!! You are HOT!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home