Tuesday, July 19, 2005

OH! I can't believe I forgot!!

Last monday night i was eating dinner (tacos for those keeping score) and the phone rang. since i tend to be somewhat averse to answering the phone (not talking on it. . just answering it) John answered it.

i heard his end of the conversation and he told whomever it was that i was eating and could i call them back. . . .then he handed me the phone with a smirk. . .

it was Karen from Memory Makers books. .. they wanted a layout of Belle for their upcoming Pets Idea book. . . OMG . . . i was FREAKING out. . . :) it's going to come out in January 2006. this is the 2nd Belle layout that is going to be in a pet idea book (the other one is Paperkuts) - she's going to be even MORE of a diva than she already is (which my mom claims she gets from her mother. .i have NO clue why she'd say that LOL).

so yeah. . can't believe i forgot to blog about THAT hehe. . . .

belle and i are taking the scrapping world by storm:)

6 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Amanda! That is so wonderful! I am so excited for you (and Belle the Wonder Cat!)!!!!!!!

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah taking it like a storm alright...Hurricane Emily that is... lol :)

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is great news.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Heather said...

That is FANTASTIC!!! Congrats!! I am still too chicken to submit, but I look forward to seeing your layouts in the mags!!!!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger volvomom said...

SEE!!???!!! I told you it would happen, Amanda! I'm so excited for you! Be sure to autograph my copy when the books come out! Was one of them the Egyptian themed layout?

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Candi said...

FAB-U-LOUS!!! congrats. How very exciting Amanda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home