Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm wasting away. . .. .

okay okay maybe not .. BUT . . .this week's loss is 5.4 lbs bringing me to a total of 22.2 pounds lost. . .YAHOO

hmm that title reminds me of margaritaville. . . i'd like to be there right now hehe

nothing else really going on. .. i checked today and there were 2 new strongbad emails that I had missed - bottom 10 and records. . .funny stuff :) as always. . .

i guess i'm boring other than that. . but it's pretty exciting stuff for me :)

oh! and john went to a job fair today. . . fingers crossed that something comes from that too :)

5 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger volvomom said...

I can't wait to see you in person, chica! I bet you look terrific! Many, many congrats! We should plan a "margaritaville" within the next few weeks!

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda!!!!! That is incredible. You're actually inspiring me to do something myself!

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Jill said...

way to go on the weightloss! that is awesome!! :)

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are doing soooo great! I can't wait to see you! :)

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That's AWESOME!!! 22 lbs is a lot!

You go girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home