Tuesday, August 09, 2005

CKU!!! (and other things)


They announced the locations for CKU for 2006.. . . . boston is one of them YAY :) :) last cku i was busy getting married and then CKU-A in CT just fell at a bad time financially for us. . so i'm super excited that I'll get a chance to go

it's a CKU-Masters and Linda and I already have our room reserved (thanks to her :) :) ) I'm VERY excited. . . it's next august. . so i'm already booked for that. . . nothing is getting in my way :) :)

we got back from NY successfully (and got there successfully minus the fact that the trip took DOUBLE the time due to a tractor trailer pile up on the pike :( booo!!!) the wedding was beautiful. . and my brother in law nate snapped a great pic of me and john. . which is now my avatar over at 2 peas. . . (i've never had one before :) )

i did a layout yesterday/last night that i'm really happy with. .i'm not sharing it yet b/c i want to see if anyone wants to publish it (yeah right LOL) :) i'm sure ya'll will be seeing it soon!

oh and wendi has the september kit up for pre order at her site . . . I am one of the guest designers for Sept. (and LINDA'S another one :) hehe) so i cannot wait to get his kit and PLAY :) :)

i think that's about it. . i had my first gain on the scale last wednesday :( which really devestated me 1.2 pounds :( :( :( :( hopefully tomorrow night will be better. . but i'm not sure. . i drank a lot at the wedding (hello dirty shirly temples :) ) so we'll see!!

have a great day!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm - what is a dirty shirley temple, hmmm? lol!

I am SO excited about CKU - I wish it was next August, right now! ((well, not really, but you know what I mean!))

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

CKU sounds fabulous!!!! Lucky you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home