Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Blog Tag!!!

i kinda stole this (ROFL) but i'm going to do it anyway. . .

Post 5 random facts about yourself on your blog:

okay here are mine

1. i have 2 tattoos and a nose piercing - and people tell me all the time that i don't seem like the "type" for such things :)
2. i MUST turn the radio off before shutting my car off. .and it has to be on a certain station. . i kinda freak if dh turns the engine off before i do my "thing" and make him turn it back on
3. i have to sleep on my tummy with my left leg sticking out from under the covers - i don't stay like this at all but i have to start like this at night
4. i am, to this day, terrified of the michael jackson "thriller" video. . so much so that i cannot watch it. .no matter what. . and vincent price's laugh at the end. . .ugh
5. i was known in college as the kissing bandit :) hehe


okay now if you read this. .you have to do it too. . so post here and link your entry :) :) :)

have fun!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This makes me miss having a blog. Sigh.

Best, Jenn Owen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home