Thursday, August 25, 2005

more randomness!!!



this is kinda funny. . i stole this from a cool chick's blog (hope she doesn't mind!!)

what you do is go to google and type in your first name with is (in quotes) so it looks like this: "amanda is" then write down the first ten responses:

Amanda is never going to amount to anything . . hmm kind of an auspicious way to start this little exercise LOL

Amanda is always on the lookout for things that can be recycled. – nope. . .sorry

Amanda is so great in it – well yes I know. . thank you. .IN WHAT???!!??

amanda is 5 stories tall and is one of the oldest buildings in my city – who knew??

Amanda is conservative, the kind of teenager who has never violated her curfew. – I definitely was like this in high school lol

Amanda is suffering from a mysterious degenerative medical condition – yikes!!

Amanda is scared of everything that can happen to crush her dreams. – aren’t we all??

AMANDA is optimized to take advantage of tape drives – what does this even mean??

Amanda" is an acronym for "Advanced Maryland Automatic Network Disk Archiver – ah. . that answers the above :)

Amanda is the author of two books and has written feature articles – I’m famous!!!


do yours and share :)

4 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I don't mind at all that you borrowed this from me! I borrowed it from someone else and so on! I have to admit though I only used the funny ones, and the ones that made sense. I cheated a little! *hand slap* Thanks for posting on my blog!

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Tina said...

That is funny! Love your commentary. I've got to try this.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hahahaha!!! Some of these gave ma good laugh. I am starting to love reading these :)

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger volvomom said...

I'll have to post my silly answers in my blog. They make me sound a lot better than I really am! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home