Monday, November 07, 2005

updates :)



we're all settled (okay mostly settled) in the new place. over the weekend John put his new desk together and i started the process of unpacking my scrapbook stuff.. . if i get lost. .send in a rescue team . .please :)

the weekend was really good. hung out with sara on Sat. (after she got out of work :) ). . before she got there john and i went to Lowe's again. I LOVE that place. In this trip I got a new switchplate for the kitchen - which sara put up on Sat. :) (not that i couldn't do it myself. . but she was closer lol). then sara came by. . we went up to Amandalinz and then to panera and Target. I did some Christmas shopping for John which was good. Then we came home. . had dinner. . watched elf. . and hung out (and drank mike's hard lemonade - berry flavor . . . YUM)

yesterday we went to breakfast. . then BACK to target (another 75.00 later ROFL). We found lots of fun stuff. . as they have all their Christmas decorations etc. out :) . I keep a tradition my mom started. once the tree is all decorated my mom used to put these red and gold satin balls all over the tree. it was like the finishing touch. well our first christmas in the apartment i had bought some really nice matte red and green balls and then little mini ones that had snowflakes. i didn't buy enough and you can't get them anymore. SO john and i found some really nice ones to replace those. . we'll go back this weekend and buy them :). In fairness, I did also buy Josh's Christmas present.. .meaning that i am only 1 gift away from being done with the "little kids" on my shopping list :) woo hoo!! I also figured out (with john's help) a couple of other gifts. . .LOVE IT :) :)

that's about it for exciting happenings in my life !!! OH!! Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire opens 11/18. How excited am i??? i just bought tickets for 11/19 . .. i'm so excited. .. then RENT comes out on 11/23 :) :) i can't wait :) :)

3 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Disney Mummy said...

And what about the crop on the 12th (next Saturday)? That's not on your list of exciting things.

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*SO* happy I'll see you on Saturday :)
Love that you are doing so much Christmas shopping....I so need to do more :)
My girls are dying to see HP....but it's PG13 so I'm thinking ;) LOL! Kellyn will be 13 in Jan....katie is only 10~ but you know I'll probably have Johnny take them!
Hugs girl!!! (and I too still like #3!...in fact, a friend did some work on it...so I'll at least scrap it)!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

So glad you're getting settled and everything is working out so great in the new place :) Yay for target, lowes, and Christmas shopping!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home