Friday, November 18, 2005

Tagged {Part Deux}

Linda tagged me this morning!!!


Linda tagged me for a rousing game of "twos" - - - -

2 names you go by:
1. Amanda 2. Redfraggle

2 parts of your heritage
1. Irish 2. Italian

2 Things that scare you
1. giving birth 2. spiders

2 Everyday essentials
1. my computer 2. water

2 Things you are wearing right now
1. jeans 2. a sweater

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Gaelic Storm 2. Rent soundtrack *I’m cheating*

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Seasons of Love 2. Beautiful by James Blunt

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. spontaneity 2. laughter

2 truths
1. I’m too hard on myself sometimes.2. I am a *geek* about all things scrapbooking :)

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. smile 2. arms

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. scrapbooking 2. reading

2 things you want really badly
1. to be in our own house. 2. to put my Christmas tree up!

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Disney (again) 2. a cruise to somewhere WARM

2 things you want to do before you die
1. go back to Europe
2. see Madonna in concert (yes I’m odd)

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. I love PINK. 2. I love to shop!

2 things you are thinking about now
1. avoiding work 2. scrapbooking

2 stores you shop at
1. Target 2. Old Navy

2 people I would like to see do these questions

1. Kristin 2. Jenn

3 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

i did this one!! :D scroll down through my posts - you can find it here: http://briarrose86304.typepad.com/my_rose_colored_world/2005/11/two_d.html

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

grooviness! :)

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are just too cute, amanda! and please know i DO visit your blog...i am a terrible, terrible blog comment-leaver tho! ;) *lol* hope u had a fabulous weekend, chick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home