Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I've been {christmas} tagged!!!

by Kristin!!

(i did this in word so all my smiles are now J's :) )


Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? Hot chocolate (Williams Sonoma peppermint hot chocolate – YUM)
Does Santa wrap the presents or just set them under the tree? Wrapped unless it’s HUGE
Colored or white lights on the tree/house? Colored – always colored (I’m ALWAYS in the minority here J )
Do you hang mistletoe? Nope – my mom has a fake kissing ball though!
When do you decorate? Usually the day after thanksgiving (after the shopping J ) or that weekend. This year the tree was up VERY early. . I couldn’t wait
What is your favorite holiday dish? Umm definitely my mom’s Berjole (for those who don’t know it’s an Italian thing - The berjole... flank steak pounded thin, cut into strips. Seasoned with fresh chopped basil, parsley, grated Romano, finely chopped garlic. Rolled up, toothpicks to hold the "roll" in place. Browned. Then it goes into the red sauce YUM. My mom also puts hardboiled eggs in hers. And of course all the Christmas cookies she makes!!
Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Wow. . I have so many it would be hard to choose just one. I know this Christmas is going to be VERY special.
How and when did you learn the truth about Santa? I actually don’t remember
Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? Not usually!
What kind of cookies do you set out for Santa on Christmas Eve? Not anymore L hopefully we will soon!
Snow! Love it or hate it? I like it from INSIDE and as long as it doesn’t mess up any plans!
Can you ice skate? Yep! I love it too :) It’s been a long time though.
Do you remember your favorite gift? I’m a very lucky girl so it would be hard to choose!
What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Just family pretty much.
What’s your favorite holiday dessert? My mom’s cookies J
What’s your favorite holiday tradition? When I was little I always got to put the baby jesus in the manger on Christmas morning – I love that!
What type of tree? We have a fake prelit one. . I love it!
Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Both honestly!
What is your favorite Christmas Carol? God rest ye merry gentleman – the barenaked ladies and sarah mclachlan version!!
Candy Canes, YUCK or YUM? YUM! :)

i tag april and jenn!!!

5 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

wooot! :D

 
At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you blogging again! You were missed! You always make me howl.

Nancy

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Disney Mummy said...

I'll go update my blog with my answers!

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun shtuff! off to answer in my bloggy! :)

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger volvomom said...

I miss you!!!! You need to email me your new snail mail so I can send you one of my homemade (albeit semi-lame) holiday cards!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home