Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My new(est) obsession and my new ring :)





double the fun today kids .. since i haven't updated in a while :)

my new(est) obsession is from Bath and Body Works

it is



CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint (Tint No. 1137)

OMG this stuff is FABULOUS. . seriously . . .my sister in law told me about it and John bought it for me for my stocking. it hasn't left my side since!!

AMAZING STUFF .. . go buy some

that is all :)

and introducing. . my new ring :) :)

(the first picture is the new band all alone. .then with my engagement ring - excuse the filth on my ring LOL)


4 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

GORGEOUS ring set!!! definately cool about BBW!! i'll have to check it out :)

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Disney Mummy said...

Amanda, your rings are just lovely!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger volvomom said...

Oh, Amanda! Your ring set is just so beautiful! Classic! I love it!

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful rings, amanda!!! how exciting!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home