Thursday, April 27, 2006

Pushing the reset button



wow..a new record. . 3 new posts in 3 days!!!! :)

so. . about this reset button

i went to WW last night. . and i was up 1.8. . it's the same 1.8 i've been up and down for WEEKS.

but i feel like i made a breakthrough last night. . instead of getting upset about it. . .i just said to myself "hey. . for the love affair you had with the easter candy. . that's not so bad. . time to move on"

so i hit my "reset button". . . listened in the meeting last night .. . .and today is a brand new day and a brand new week

i've come this far. .. i can go farther :) :)

5 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of you, and I know how hard you try. :) You will do great.

-John

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

So proud of you! Keep up the good work!

 
At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the "reset button" attitude. I'm wondering if I hit mine without realizing it? I know that getting my loss results on Tuesday has totally inspired me. So has having this crazy friend of mine named Amanda, never give up on herself. Inspires me not to give up on myself!

 
At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be proud of how far you have come. You are doing great.

Nancy

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger volvomom said...

YOu are awesome!!!!! I can't tell you that enough!

I'm still having an affair with the Easter candy. Pretty soon it's going to be considered a common-law marriage! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home