Wednesday, February 15, 2006

John did good (aka my Valentine's Day)


I got home last night and john still wasn't home. .but he came home soon after

he's like. . close your eyes. . . so i did. . and he put my present in front of me. . .
it was a giraffe from build a bear that he (obviously) built for me :)

so i was all excited. . .but i opened the box and i saw that lovely giraffe above :)

she is wearing a red sox jersey (and had a hat but john lost the hat :( ) . . around her neck is a coach ponytail scarf in purple:

http://www.coach.com/aspx/content/product.aspx?product_no=8020&category_id=187&easyask_id

attached to her hoof is a coach box with this inside:

http://www.coach.com/aspx/content/product.aspx?product_no=7515&category_id=187&easyask_id

apparently john took the giraffe into the coach store and asked the girls there to "accessorize it" for him :) :)

he's so good. . . .


oh and i got an itunes gift card and 4 godiva truffles. . plus 2 beautiful cards - one from him and one from belle
:)

he did good :)

3 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Disney Mummy said...

Awww! I LOVE THAT GIRAFFE! I just told Steven that I want one. Tell John with a bit of luck he's a trendsetter for happy wives!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

wow! he really did do a great job!! you're lucky to have each other as valentines! :D

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger volvomom said...

OMg - that is just one of the best Valentine gifts ever! I love it! What a guy!!!! Definitely a keeper! (And Belle, too!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home