Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy {heart} day!!!



I love Valentine's day - seriously. I think it's because I always enjoyed it as a child. .my parents were always my Valentine's - VERY reliable they are :) :)

I loved the parties in school, the little cards, the cupcakes. . all of it :) :)

I love red and pink. .. and what other day do they go together so well???

I also love that Valentine's day {to me anyway} isn't just about my relationship with my husband. .it's about my relationship with EVERYONE in my life - my parents, my friends, and yes, even my cat :)

So, even if you don't have a Valentine celebrate this special day with those you love and who love you unconditionally in return!!!

:)

3 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smooches*

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger volvomom said...

Happy Valentine's Day, friend! :)

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

happy belated! :-*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home