Thursday, March 02, 2006

BIG {or is it small?} news!!!



well last night at Weight Watchers I FINALLY hit the -50 pound mark!

i've been flirting with it for WEEKS. . .. and i've been losing .2, .4. . etc. and last week i was exactly the same. . not sure what happened but i am OFFICIALLY 50.4 pounds lighter than I was in June :) :)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in other news - i decided on the way to work today that I want to go to Myrtle Beach this summer. .maybe in July. . .anyone know anything about it?? because I don't ROFL :) :)

oh AND. . the car has a name - Blu :)

3 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger volvomom said...

Let me be the first to say HOW INCREDIBLY AWESOME YOU ARE! I am so proud of you, Amanda!!!! Yea!!!!

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment! Be Proud!

Nancy

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Myrtle Beach will be verrrryyy hot in July! The beach is good though, and there is lots to do there. Shopping, mini golf, go karts, a scrapbook store over at Broadway at the Beach...it'll be a good time! :) start plannin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home