Thursday, April 06, 2006

Updates, updates, updates



wow that makes it sound like I have a LOT to say. .and I don't. . really LOL

just a WW update - even though i hit 50lbs not too long ago i've been playing up and down with the same 2 pounds for almost a month. .. my heart really wasn't it. . so i'm back UNDER 50lbs lost.

:(

last night I went to weigh in expecting a BIG gain. .but. .i got a 2.2 loss. . so i'm at 49.6 pounds lost

so..hopefully that will motivate me this week and i'll get BACK over 50lbs lost next week :) :) think good thoughts for me.

Not really sure what else to update on. . hopefully i'll have some really stellar news to share soon!!!

My father in law is getting married next week in Jamaica. . .sadly . .we're not going. . no one is. . . . .. i have mixed feelings about it .. but I'm so very happy and Cheryl are happy.

Scrapping's going well. . i'm hoping that i get some publishing calls soon. . i have to submit more again. . i'm slacking with that!!!

so..that's really it from me. .i wish i was more exciting ROFL

oh. . .my new favorite songs: Hips don't lie by Shakira, Shake that by Eminem (yes. .the dirty version :) ), grillz by Nelly, Move Along by Fall out boy, For you i will by Teddy Geiger

check them out. . lmk what you think :)


FRAGGLE OUT :)

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are doing awesome! I kwym on up and down a few pounds :P
Hope you get some scrapping done ;)

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Fraggle out! LOL!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home