Tuesday, April 25, 2006

part of something

we're all part of something. . aren't we?? families, relationships, groups. .the list goes on and on.

right now i'm SO SO SO excited to be {part of something}. I can't share what it is - YET. . .but there are people who know :) :) :)

It's gonna be big people .. i know it is. . . the person behind it amazes me in so many ways and I'm SO lucky to call her my friend. . . and now i guess my boss too (lol lol lol)

And I am beyond amazed that I get to be a part of it - little old me. . .b/c trust me. . .it's gonna be big (hey did I say that already??!!!)

less than a week to go and i can share this BIG thing :) It's worth the wait!!! :)

2 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

Oh oh oh oh oh oh you can't jaust say that and not spill the beans. I won;t be able to sleep nw. I wanna know I wanna know.

Well whatever it is CONGRATZ already anyway

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

TEASE!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home